Thursday 26 April 2012

Leaving on a jet plane

In 24 hours, if all goes well, I will be on my way out of Sudan. Not to worry, I will be back in a few days, but I decided not to take my laptop with me, so probably no new posts will be forthcoming until my return.

Now, as my hubs will attest, my Samsung 900X3A and I have had this affair going for the last two months. It was love at first sight and we are inseparable on a normal day, much to the chagrin of my hubby. So taking the decision of leaving it behind was not an easy one and I still cringe everytime I think about it. But it is the right one for a number of reasons that I am not too keen to detail on an open website, so tomorrow evening I will put it away in its lovely black and pink sleeve and I will board that jet plane without it.

I just want to thank you all for taking the time to log into my blog. In these past three weeks, I've had over 650 pageviews from all over the world. Beside the usual suspects (UK, Sudan, USA...), I've also had some visits from more exotic places such as Hong Kong, Madagascar and Russia. I am really encouraged and humbled by your interest and all the positive feedback I've received.

Look after yourself and each other. I'll be back soon.

Insh'Allah.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Gabi!!

Unknown said...

Erezd jol magad!